What Kind of Personal Data We Collect From You and How
Most of our services do not require any kind of registration, allowing you to visit our website without being identified. However, for some services we may ask for your Personal Data that includes information such as your name, email address, home city, telephone number. We may collect and use your Personal Data to offer you products or services on your request, to charge you for products and services you have requested, to promote products and services that we believe you are interested in, or to contact you for other purposes when necessary under specific circumstances or for cases where we inform you from the beginning when we collect personal data from you, as the case may be.
In addition, the data we collect and maintain in relation to you may include IP address, search criteria, research group answers and surveys, the type of browser you use (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari); times you had access to the site and for how long, your referrer URL (the website from which you come to get to our site), cell IDs (these are the unique identifiers of the telecommunication towers used by your mobile phone when you use services based on the location of your mobile phone or tablet) and location-based services (eg GPS measurements), your internet service provider or your telephone service network, the content you share with us when you use our services, date of birth, password data, security response answers, and any other information you may provide.
This information is used by us to improve the content of the website and to measure the use of our website for internal market research purposes. For this purpose, we may install "cookies" that collect information about your browser and your device (e.g., the domain service provider's domain, operating system and platform, date and time access). Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not harm your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a "cookie," which will allow you to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept it, you may not be able to use all of the features of the browser software.
How Your Personal Data Can Be Used
- We undertake that whenever you provide us with your Personal Data, we will use it in accordance with the Applicable Law of Privacy and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- If you use any of our services, we record your personal information and may use it for a variety of purposes, including:
- provide you with all the services provided in a functional and efficient manner
- Provide you with content and material tailored to your needs and how you use the services provided
- to inform you of changes in the services provided and to handle complaints, comments or problems you may have regarding your use of the services provided
- with your explicit consent, provide you with information about services or information that we believe might interest you or optimize future transactions with you (possibly according to your stated preferences)
- with your explicit consent, take part in a contest
- with your explicit consent, to send you newsletters and information about events, competitions, as well as statistical, research and research purposes
- Financial / tax audits or reports or pricing of products if ever needed
- insurance coverage, educational purposes, administrative and legal purposes,
- what is required by law or in connection with litigation or out-of-court dispute resolution
- prevent, detect and investigate illegal activities, violations of any agreements between you and us, and threats to the security of our services
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide you with an adequate level of security and confidentiality of your personal data.
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data we collect electronically, we use data networks that are protected, among others, by a standard firewall and password protection. When processing your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to protect this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, conversion or destruction and from other illegal processing.
The purpose of the measures is to protect the data against accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and other illegal forms of processing.
Who has access to your Personal Information and to whom they are transmitted
It may disclose personal data to government agencies and third parties providing services on our behalf, such as web hosting providers, payment service providers, CRMs, marketing partners, Media partners and statistical service providers use of web analytics.
When disclosing your personal data to third parties performing services on our behalf, we ensure that such service providers use personal data only in accordance with our instructions and are not authorized to use or disclose personal data except to the extent that they are necessary to perform these services on our behalf or to comply with any applicable legal obligations.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
where this is required by law, for the purposes or in connection with legal proceedings in which it participates, or otherwise for the purpose of supporting, exercising or defending its legal rights, which are law enforcement or other state bodies and have issued a legitimate request for disclosure of personal data, if we consider that disclosure is necessary to prevent damage or financial loss, or in connection with any investigation of suspicion or criminal activity
For how long we maintain your Personal Data
We will only maintain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Obligation of Explicit Consent for Promotional Actions / Updates
We offer you the possibility to receive newsletters and newsletters according to your preferences, for which we will communicate with you via email, text message via mobile phone and / or email. These may include alerts for new products, articles, special offers, competitions, interesting events, and promotional / promotional products.
Our site is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations on personal data and follows a strict policy of obtaining explicit consent to such updates.
You have the right to change your mind at any time and ask us not to use your personal data to promote products. In any case, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update you have subscribed to. Whenever you get a direct promotion from us, we'll tell you how you can unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can change your settings for downloading newsletters or updating promotional / promotional activities through our site's relevant functionality.
What Are Your Rights And How Can You Use them?
Whenever we process your Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that these data are kept accurate and up to date for the purposes for which they were collected. You may exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set by law:
• the right to access your personal data as being processed by us and, if you believe that any information relating to you is incorrect, obsolete or incomplete, request their correction or update,
• the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted or restricted to specific categories of processing,
• the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to such revocation,
• the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data,
• the right to object to a communication channel used for direct promotional purposes; and
• the right to request their portability, that is to say the return to you of the personal data you have provided to us or the transfer to a person of your choice in a structured, widely used and mechanically readable form, without obstruction on our part and subject to confidentiality obligations to which you are subject.
You are entitled to know and access the Personal Data we maintain for you. To request a copy, corrections, deletion or any question related to your Personal Data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, we hereby notify you that the Competent Authority is the Personal Data Protection Authority, which is located at Kifissias Avenue, number 1 - 3, PC. 115 23 Athens, Tel. Contact: 210 6475600 and email: email@example.com